Below are the rules of the YouTube "Show us your job" video contest.
These are very simple rules:
1. Purchase any model replacement cooling unit from RV Cooling Unit Warehouse. You automatically have the right to enter.
2. At any time during the year, till end of contest, make any type of video of your removal and replacement of your cooling unit job.
3. The video must be viewable by anyone. At any time. This is the reason we choose YouTube.
4. After the video of either a slide show or a live How to demo is made and published for viewing, you will send RV Cooling Unit Warehouse the link. Once it is approved it will be posted on our web site. After it is posted to our web site all viewing hits start to count.
5. The winner will be the video with the most views during the contest starting to ending time frame dates.
6. Any model will be scored differently. Example: A customer does a great Norcold 1200 side by side cooling unit change out giving great detail information along the way, getting views in the 1000's will have the same chance of winning as customer with another model with a number of viewing of 5000 views. Naturally the smaller cooling unit changes are more common so the views will be great for them. Every video sent in will be judged by model number plus the views per model.
7. There is no limit of video's sent in for either a Norcold or Dometic, but each one will stand by it's self in scoring. You can not combine several sent in video's to get a high count, unless you send them in a continue parts. Example part 1, part 2, part 3, etc. and final finish.
8. There is no limit to rather you are RV Dealer, RV Service Tech or a plain everyday Customer with this being your very first cooling unit change out. Everyone can enter and win.
9. During any video you must either use a banner, type in, or verbally state where you purchased your RV cooling unit and you must state rather the cooling unit is brand-new or remanufactured. At no time during your video a cost of cooling unit can be mentioned. RV Cooling Unit Warehouse must be noticable when meantioned or posted on the video.
10. If you have a RV Tech or RV Dealership doing the change out for you, they can also show and state thier Company name and location during the video. The customer of the purchased cooling unit will be the only winning person.
11. You can change, edit, modify or replace your video at anytime. If the video is changed in any way it still must be viewed and approved by RV Cooling Unit Warehouse.
12. There is no restrictions of a video, that was approved, that is listed on customers RV club forums or other means to get more views or votes during the time their video is published for viewing. It is the submitting customers responsibilty to have any needed approval of forums before they summit for view through any forums or RV clubs.
13. Any video that shows problem areas, tech information, trouble shooting tricks, or any of the many needed help items during their video presentation will get bonus points from RV Cooling Unit Warehouse. It does not matter is the area are shipping problems of bent coils, not fitting problems, trick of the trade secrets, or some special prep needs. These videos are to be made to help people and the more help each shows, the more views your video will receive. Remember a good video will be viewed over and over giving you points or it could be putting money in your pocket.
14. RV Cooling Unit Warehouse will have the final say and rights to pull any video from contest at anytime. When a customer enters contest and their video is summited, they automatically committ to all rules above.